This Flat Bibb Washer is perfect for use in areas where there is high mineral content that would normally affect a rubber washer. They are also used to repair compression stems. Replacing worn out washers will provide a better seal. These washers are engineered to withstand temperatures from -200 to +600°F.
- 00 Flat Bibb Washer
- Use to repair compression stems
- Made of Neoprene material
- Durable rubber construction
- 0 trade size – 17/32 in. O.D.
- Flat faucet washer
- Provides positive shut off