This 1/2-inch PVC Sch. 40 Male Adaptor has one MPT and one slip end and is best for use when combining parts with two differing end types. These types of fitting are for pressure systems where temperatures will not exceed 140°F. They are highly resilient, with high-tensile and high-impact strength. PVC Sch. 40 has very good sound deadening qualities.
- White fittings that are used in potable water applications only
- Intended for pressure use
- PVC schedule 40 pipe and pressure fittings are used in irrigation, underground sprinkler systems, swimming pools, outdoor applications and cold water supply lines
- Maximum working temperature of 140°F
- Require no special tools for cutting and to be installed with solvent cement
This 1/2″ Schedule 40 PVC Male Adapter has one MPT and one slip end. For use when combining parts with two differing end types.