PVC Drain, Waste, and Vent (DWV) plug is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. The PVC DWV plug features a male NPT thread connection to fit inside a fitting to seal the end of a pipeline or a location where future additions may be made to the piping system. PVC DWV is easy to install and is joined by solvent cementing or threading. PVC fittings exhibit high corrosion and chemical resistance and will not rust, scale, pit or corrode.
PVC DWV Cleanout Plug, 1-1/2″
- 11/2 in. Inside Diameter and 1.625 in. Outside Diameter
- PVC requires the use of a primer before cementing
- Use in conjunction with a PVC cleanout fitting (sold separately)
- Suitable for use in non-pressurized sanitary drain, waste and vent applications
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi
Availability: In stock