This 3/8 in. compression inlet x 7/8 in. ballcock nut outlet x 20 in. of length flexible braided polymer water connector is corrosion resistant inside and out. Used to connect the water supply to your toilet, this connector features a high tenacity, multi-filament yarn, protected by a special polymer coating for optimum corrosion resistance and durability. On the inside, the tough PVC tubing resists attack by chlorine, chloramines and other corrosive elements. The braided polymer fibers are designed to bend freely without kinking or crimping. Connection to toilet features hand-tighten wing-nut for quick and easy installation.
- 20 in. of length connector with 3/8 in. compression connection to water shut-off valve
- Connects to standard toilet 7/8 in. ballcock inlet, hand-tighten wing nut for quick and easy connection
- Bends freely, without kinking or crimping, installation is easier, especially in cramped quarters
- External corrosion resistance to common household, tile and glass cleaners
- Internal corrosion resistance to harsh water conditions