This CVPC Pipe is designed for hot and cold water distribution. It is best suited to pressure systems where temperatures will not exceed 180°F and can withstand high pressure for long periods, does not rust or corrode and is easy to install (no primer required). This product is also energy efficient, with better heat retention and lower hot water heating cost as compared to metallic systems. It is non-toxic and meets the most stringent standards in the industry.
- Pipe length is a standard 10’ section
- Pipe size: 3/4-inch
- Maximum working pressure is 100 psi at 23° C or 73° F
- Cream colored pipe and fittings used for hot and cold water distribution
- Maximum working temperature of 180°F
- Copper tube size intended for pressure use
- Require no special tools for cutting and to be installed with solvent cement