The Master Lock Magnum® M40XT Discus Padlocks with Keys feature a 2-3/4-inch (70 mm) wide stainless steel body for maximum strength, reliability and corrosion resistance. The fully shrouded design minimizes shackle exposure and protects against bolt cutter attacks. The 3/8-inch (10 mm) diameter octagonal shackle is 5/8-inch (16 mm) long and made of Tough-Cut™ boron-carbide, 50% harder than hardened steel, offering maximum resistance to cutting and sawing. The 4-pin cylinder prevents picking and the dual locking ball bearings provide maximum resistance against prying and hammering. The covered keyway offers maximum weather protection, and reinforced body bumper protects against scratches.
- Outdoor lock; Heavy duty discus padlock with key is best used for outdoor storage and fences, self-storage units & lockers and more
- Key lock features Tough Cut™ octagonal boron-carbide shackle is 50% harder than hardened steel; Fully shrouded design minimizes shackle exposure and protects against bolt cutter attacks
- 4-Pin cylinder for increased pick resistance; Covered keyway for maximum weather protection
- 2-3/4″ (70 mm) wide lock body; 3/8″ (10 mm) diameter shackle with 5/8 in. (16 mm) length, 1-1/32″ (28 mm) width
- Includes two locks, two keys; Same key opens each lock; Key retaining feature ensures padlock is not left unlocked