These 2-1/2-inch Bright Common Wire Nails are used for general woodwork applications. Most commonly used in framing and construction work, these nails are perfect for general carpentry projects. These bright, polished nails have a flat head and smooth thick shank for more strength.
- Bright finish; diamond point
- Common nails are used for carpentry, general construction, and framing applications
- Bright finish offers a smooth, shiny appearance
- Large shank prevents bending
- Not recommended for use in treated lumber or where corrosion is a concern
- Diamond point and flat head for easy installation and smooth seating
- Nails measure 2-1/2″ long