This 8D 2-1/2-inch Cut Masonry Nail is used for attaching wood to cinder block, mortar joints, brick walls, and fresh concrete. Their blunt point and tapered shank reduces splitting. These nails have undergone a heat treated process to increase resistance to bending when driven into hardwood or masonry.
- Made with quality for reliability
- Simple design for ease of use
- Tempered hardened steel cut
- Used with concrete and masonry
- Wide side of the nail should always be driven parallel to the grain of the wood
- 4-sided design provides an abundance of surface area for exceptional holding power
- #8 x 2 -1/2″