This Impact Insert Square Bit is designed exclusively for use with high-torque impact drivers and is engineered to last up to 10-times longer than standard insert bits. The Insert Bits feature Xtreme Torsion Technology, which allows the torsion section of the bit to flex under load and take pressure off of the bit tip for increased durability in high torque applications. High-strength steel delivers longer bit life and the precision-fit tip is engineered to prevent “cam-out” and stripping. The bits are ideal for the most demanding jobs including deck building, framing, installing plywood subfloor and more.
- Designed exclusively for high-torque impact drivers
- Xtreme torsion technology is engineered to allow the torsion section of the bit to flex under load, taking pressure off of the bit tip for increased durability in high torque applications
- Precision-fit tip engineered to prevent “cam-out” and stripping
- High-quality steel engineered for use with impact drivers
- Ideal for driving screws in a wide variety of heavy-duty fastening applications including deck building, framing and installing plywood subfloor