Allowing for fewer nails and fast installation, the LUS26 Double Shear Joist Hanger features double shear nailing which distributes the load through two points on each joist nail for greater strength.
Joist hangers are designed to provide support underneath the joist, rafter or beam to provide a strong a connection. Simpson Strong-Tie offers a diverse line of hangers to handle almost any application with top flange, concealed flange and field-skew-able and slope-able options. LUS joist hangers provide a connection between a joist and header.
- Patented double-shear nailing design provides greater strength with fewer nails
- Speed prongs for fast and easy installation
- Angled joist nailing easier in tight spaces
- Do not bend or remove tabs
- Nominal joist size: 2×6 and 2×8
- Made from 18-Gauge steel
- Galvanized (G90) for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with 10d common nails or #9 x 2-1/2 in. Strong-Drive SD screws