These Concrete anchors deliver the ease of use, superior precision and the unparalleled performance that professionals demand. The Concrete screw anchors draw from its unique ability to tap its own threads into Concrete, making it an excellent alternative to expansion anchors, plugs and lag shields. Use these Concrete screw anchors for installing sill plates, electrical equipment, furring strips and many other applications that require fastening into brick, block or Concrete.
- Works in all masonry-based material including concrete, block or brick
- Use these screws for a variety of projects including fixing sill plates, electrical equipment, 2 ft. x 4 ft. and many other fixtures to masonry
- Climaseal blue coating delivers long-lasting corrosion protection
- Chisel edges accurately cut threads into concrete allowing for consistent driving performance and back holding power
- Advanced threadform reduces installation torque by 30%, allowing for use in a wider range of materials