- 4 Servings – Tight on kitchen space? The 60-square inch grill is the most popular George Foreman Grill, with space for a tasty main course for four, or a complete meal with veggies and other sides
- Removable Plates – Easy cleanup is essential, and that’s what the removable grill plates are all about. Pop them in the dishwasher after grilling and they’ll be ready to go for your next meal.
- 35% Faster Heat up – Less time heating, more time eating! The improved heating elements preheat 35% faster*** to get you from plug-in to plate in record time.
- Advanced George Tough Nonstick Coating – There’s a lot to love about this nonstick coating. It’s 3x** more durable, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil.
- Fat-Removing Slope – It’s the sure sign of a George Foreman Grill. The sloped grilling surface helps remove up to 42% of fat* from meats for lean, tasty meals.
George Foreman GRP1060B 4-Serving Electric Grill, Black
The Black George Foreman 4-Serving Removable Plate Electric Grill and Panini Press heats up 35% faster to deliver hot, tasty food that’s made your way. The 4-serving area of the grill is ideal for burgers and chicken for the whole family, or for a smaller meal complete with grilled vegetables. The advanced George Tough non-stick coating is 2x more durable than previous models, and removes the need for excess oil and butter.
Availability: Only 1 left in stock