Turn Ball Valves like these are used to operate shut off valves which control water flow and pressure. These quarter turn brass full-bore ball valves have a lever style operating handle and are suitable for high temperature hot water services in domestic, commercial and industrial applications. Ball valves can be used for air, gases, water, steam, chemicals, petrochemical products, etc. These valves are simple to use; simply move the handle by a quarter of a turn to open or close the valve.
- Designed to handle various pressures and high temperatures
- Ball valves;
- Compatible pipe size: 1/4-inch
- Tube Outside Diameter : 1/4 x 1/4-iInch
- Chrome plated brass finish
- In-line, two way flow
- End connections: FIP x FIP