This DWV PVC Pipe features a solvent-weld joint to provide a rigid joint connection. It is designed for use in a variety of applications, from potable water distribution to sewer and drainage systems. This pipe is rated at 330 psi. Gradual sloping fittings are used for DWV applications.
- Durable white PVC construction
- Dual marking for both pressure- and DWV applications
- Specifically engineered for use in aboveground partial-support systems
- Solvent-weld PVC is unaffected by electrolytic- or galvanic corrosion, or any known corrosive soil- or water condition
- Standard color: white
- Dual marking for both pressure and drain, waste, vent (DWV) applications