These 1/4-inch x 6-inch Lag Screws are hex head screws with thick shafts and coarse threads. They are designed to securely join wood pieces together in heavy load applications. They are commonly used for decks, framing, retaining walls, and wooden playground equipment. Lag Screws can also be used in masonry if combined with a lag shield.
- Recommended for all types of wood or metal to wood construction where standard wood or deck screws or nails are too short or light
- Extremely sturdy load-bearing fastener
- Lag screws can withstand significant stress over a long period of time
- Stronger and thicker than typical wood screws
- Ideal for woodworking involving heavy pieces joined together
- Includes 1 lag screw to complete your building project