This 24-Tooth Carbide Tip Blade provides reliable and accurate performance, maintaining its straight shape and sharp edges for longer than the competition. The machine-cut carbide-tipped teeth slice through workpieces, making easy work out of even the hardest of woods. The 5/8 in. arbor (15.875 mm) allows for compatibility with the majority of 7-1/4 in. miter saws and circular saws on the market. This lightweight, ultra-thin blade provides maximum efficiency during operation. This provides a clean, splinter-free finish designed specifically for crosscutting applications.
- Features a 7.25 in. Diameter (185 mm) and a 5/8 in. arbor (15.875 mm)
- Rated for speeds up to 7000 RPM
- Ultra-thin 1/16 in. kerf (1.6 mm) provides clean and efficient cuts
- Designed with 24 wear-resistant carbide-tipped teeth
- Compatible with the majority of 7-1/4-inch miter saws, chop saws, and circular saws