This is a double plate, triple zinc, anchor, for double top plate applications, and is used to tie trusses and rafters to top plates. Manufactured of 18 gauge steel, these anchors may be used to tie wood framing members to resist uplift and lateral forces. They are seismic tested for lateral movement.
- Staggered nail patterns which reduces wood splitting
- Allows installation on both sides of the supported member
- Truss/rafter to double plate installation
- Adds increased resistance to wind uplift as well as lateral forces
- 6-1/2″ height x 1-1/2″ width