These CPVC Caps are perfect for hot and cold water applications/distributions. They offer low heat conductivity to minimize heat loss, are cost effective, corrosion resistant and non-toxic. The CPVC caps will not rust, scale or pit and are suitable for residential and commercial applications. They are best suited for pressure systems where temperatures will not exceed 180 deg F and can withstand high pressure for long periods. They do not rust or corrode and are easy to install (no primer required). The caps are also energy efficient, with better heat retention and lower hot water heating cost as compared to metallic systems. Installation requires the use of CPVC solvent cement.
- Used for hot and cold water distribution
- Copper tube size intended for pressure use
- Maximum working temperature of 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Requires no special tools for cutting
- Easy installation with the use of solvent cement