This PVC Sch. 40 Reducer is best suited to pressure systems where temperatures will not exceed 140°F. They are highly resilient, with high-tensile and high-impact strength. PVC Sch. 40 has better sound deadening qualities than PVC Sch. 40 DWV Foam Core.
- White fittings that are used in potable water applications only
- Intended for pressure use
- PVC Sch. 40 pipe and pressure fittings are used in irrigation, underground sprinkler systems, swim pools, outdoor applications and cold water supply lines
- Maximum working temperature of 140°F
- Require no special tools for cutting and to be installed with solvent cement