The Crescent Fiberglass Rip Hammer sports a forged steel head with Permabond® technology to ensure a durable connection to the handle. Its head, bell, striking face, back, and sides are polished for durability, and its rip claw is ideal for pulling nails and demolition work. A molded nylon jacket covers the fiberglass handle to resist overstrike breakage, and the hammer is factory balanced for greater control and striking power.
- Maximum-strength head and claw forged of carbon steel, finished with a corrosion and rust resistant clear coat
- Convenient magnetic nail starter
- Comfortable cushion-grip handle with an enlarged base for butting materials
- Rip claws designed to pull nails efficiently
- Permabond construction securely attaches the head to the handle
- Factory balanced for maximum striking power and control